Corn is often long in the body that position?
Local corns often occur mostly in the outer edge of the small toes, because this is the location where the foot and the shoe contact surface is formed, there is in place in the body weight of the focal point, below the bone under pressure and in two toes between the toe and the toe rubbing each other, there are some people took place in the second and third toes of the back and toe shoes ramp contact points. Corn plaster
Hand Corn rare, mostly because corns occur in the feet, hands to shake hands corns common in the palm side of the place, such as pulling the bus pull ring, holding a long knife handle the case work. There is also a relatively rare long corns on his knees, because it is a long bow, such as broker companion, pastors, priests, and so on.
1.conical friction or chronic stress caused by thickening of the horny, like palms were long cocoon friction is formed, will produce pressure to move oppression nerves, causing piercing pain is intense.
2.hard corns occur in toe to toe back and feet, smooth surface, after removal of the upper skin, can be found in hard core symptoms of pain, inflammation, corns is hard and dry.
3.soft corns occur in the toes rubbing, especially between the fourth and second toe, symptoms are pain, inflammation, corns and soft white horny. Must Warts <known scale films> clinical differential diagnosis.
What causes corns is it?
Usually, it is the thickening of the stratum corneum by prolonged friction and conical compression caused by a horny central core, the tip of the way into the skin, the substrate exposed to the outside. More common in young people or children, occur in the foot and toes, the patient standing or walking, corns can pressure local sensory nerves, causing severe pain, causing the patient to walk difficult when local compression or after removal of the cause of friction the majority of corns can be gradually softened, restores normal skin.
Corn should be noted that prevention matters
1. choose the right, loose shoes to avoid foot deformities.
2. when you feel a certain part of the foot is squeezed and friction, timely use corn pads, cis-toe, toe, a toe guards and other sets of Podiatric brace, to reduce friction and extrusion.
3. when the soles of the feet corns and mats formed later, you can wear a specific or nonspecific orthopedic insoles, foot force to change in order to achieve alleviate friction effect.
4.avoid dirty cutlery to prevent infection. Do not own will be removed corns or calluses, diabetic patients, especially not to the discretion of corns or calluses to avoid deterioration.
5. often feet: adhere to hot foot bath every night to develop the habit to soften corns and mats.
6. people should always wash the feet, do not feet.